What we do...
- Social Media Strategy
- Influencer Engagement
- Social Media Management
- Content Creation
- Training and Workshops
- Advertising and Budget Management
Whether you’re doing business in Brisbane, Barcelona or Bangkok, harnessing the immense power of social media and other digital platforms for marketing and advertising purposes requires a consistent, targeted strategy.
The ‘social’ component of your marketing plan is no longer something you can leave with the intern or prioritise last on the to-do list. It’s far too important! Social media channels are essential tools if you want to reach and converse with your target audience, so if you’re not confident in running your social campaigns, allow us to step in and help.
Implementing a solid and effective social media campaign is imperative to help reach your business objectives, so it needs to be done right. The social media landscape is a volatile one, and companies find they either have great success interacting with their customers, or see little results come from their activity - this all depends on the level of effort put into it.
A substantial amount of strategy and thinking needs to go into your social media plan. Then, once you have that sorted and you start implementing it, you'll need more time to listen and respond. Anything social takes an investment of time, effort and skill, and the time to start is now!
made4media is proud of the social media campaigns we have delivered so far, and the results speak for themselves. When we develop our plans, we ensure they are:
- Tailored to your marketing budget. We understand that different businesses have varying budgets allocated for social media, and the industries they operate in greatly influence how much and how important a social media strategy is. We’ll make sure we discuss all your budget requirements first and provide you with suggested spends which always remain within your overall budget.
- Developed specifically for your target market. Similar to above, different organisations have different target audiences and we’ll make sure our plans and strategies are tailored specifically to your audience, not someone else’s.
- Based on proven social media marketing techniques. With so much opportunity out there in today’s social media world, it’s easy to get caught up in new trends and quick fixes. At made4media, we provide ideas and strategies which we know will work. You can trust what we provide to you is proven and trustworthy.
- Creatively executed to cut through clutter and encourage engagement. We love big ideas and thinking outside the box - it’s what we do best. If you’re looking for a social media plan which will cut through and stand out from the others, you’ve come to the right place. We’re here to help you be better than your competitors.
Outsource a little or the lot
Depending on how you prefer to work, your level of knowledge and the internal resources you have available, made4media offers several tiers of social media management services for our clients. These range from:
- Tips and guidance for social media beginners
- Comprehensive consultation services
- Recruitment of digital influencers
- End-to-end content creation
- Workshops for your team
- Full-scale management
If you’d like to hand over your entire social media function, the dynamic social media marketing team at made4media can work with you to develop your strategy, create original content, post on your behalf, manage your feed and provide detailed reporting.
Alternatively, our social media strategists can draw up a high-level ‘social media schedule’ — including a month-by-month timeline and suggested posts — for you to take inspiration from and implement internally.
To map your strategy and plan your activity, we find out what your short-term and big-picture business goals are and go from there - we do first things first.
Our social media services are normally based on a monthly retainer and this is something we can discuss in our initial consultation meeting.
REQUEST A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION TODAY
In a complimentary 30 minute consultation with our team we will discuss your current marketing strategy, challenges and ambitions for the future. During your consultation we will focus on your brand and any social media questions you may have. Fill out this form and we'll contact you within 24 hours to organise a time that suits you!